T: 020 3889 6300 |
E: Email Oliver
Oliver is an Associate Director at Lincoln Pensions, having joined the firm in 2015 from EY where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ICAS).
Oliver has supported both trustees and companies on a range a scheme sizes (from c.£4m to c.£10bn) across a number of sectors including automotive, construction & engineering, oil & gas, retail, pharmaceutical and not-for-profit.
Some of Oliver’s notable projects have included:
- Advising trustees through a sponsor IPO
- Advising trustees with listed sponsors through a takeover of their sponsor / sponsor group, utilising tools available to the trustees under the UK Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Helping trustees negotiate covenant augmentation packages including innovative financial instruments
- Advising trustees / companies through an internal restructuring of their sponsor / sponsor group
- Oliver helps with Lincoln Pensions’ regional work and marketing initiatives.