Advisory and litigation support
We provide specialist expertise in employer covenant for litigation and contentious circumstances, including TPR ‘moral hazard’ intervention. Our work includes risk reviews, expert advisory and expert witness roles.
We provide specialist, expert advice to sponsors, trustees or other stakeholders in litigation, or in contentious circumstances that may become litigious. Our range of services include:
- Critique of covenant, investments or corporate valuations, in the context of negligence or disagreements
- ‘Moral Hazard’ risk review, to consider likelihood of TPR intervention
- Litigation support, including expert advice and case building
- Independent Expert Witness
Our unique skill set means we combine covenant, corporate finance, investment and actuarial experience to provide holistic, expert advice.
We specialise in the most complex cases, including:
- Large multi-employer schemes in global groups
- Non-associated multi-employer schemes
- Regulatory powers and intervention
- Distress and restructuring
We literally ‘wrote the book’ with Lincoln Pensions experts responsible for drafting both TPR’s and the Employer Covenant Working Group’s guidance on covenant.
Unlike our competitors from the Big 4, we are rarely conflicted and are ideally placed to act as an independent expert.